Tonight after dinner Todd and I thought it would be fun to take Caroline to the new Ice Cream Parlor by our house for a special treat. But when we got there it is closed on Mondays so we settled for the next best thing. We took her to Sonic. Yes my child loves ice cream. Hmm where did she get that from.
So she loves root beer floats. She kept on saying whats my prize and I told her you will just have to wait and see. We pulled in and she said yeah we are getting ice cream. So it was a nice drive to get a special treat and all those you know my family know us Floyds and also the Ruffs love us some Ice Cream.... Its funny I married into a family who eats ice cream as much as my family does. On my mission all my companions made fun of my love for ice cream.. I have to have it....
August 11, 2008
A Special Treat
Posted by The Ruff Family at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Oh I'm an ice cream lover since birth! Lately my Mom will say "have you had your ice cream today?" Just tonight I was in the other room and I could hear the ice cream lid being taken off and then she comes in and asks and Shawnice was here she said its too cold for ice cream I said its never to cold for ice cream, I just ate mine in front of the heater LOL
Post a Comment