Ok so the other day caroline and i were sitting on the bed and she said mom hurry up. We have to take you to the post office. You have to pick up my brother.
We have been talking about having another little one but I didnt know you have to go to the post office to pick them up... SHe is such a comedian.
Last sunday in church she looked at her dad and said Daddy I love you and I LOVE CHOCOLATE..He asked her what about mommy and she said oh i love her too. I was like thanks for the love Caroline...
SHe has been going to the potty and she feels the need to announce it every time that she pees. It doesnt matter where we are.. In a restaurant or at church or at home. She has to tell you that she peed or pooped.. It is like she wants you to do some kind of dance or something.
Caroline is my little comedian. And boy is she a talker.. From the time she wakes up until the time she goes to bed she talking. SOmetimes she talks about nothing. I am not a big talker so I do not know where she gets it from. And if you tell her to stop then she talks even more.. The other day I had enough and accidently said shut up and she said oooohhhh you said shut up... and proceeded to talk even more.
I love her to death but sometimes she just makes me want to just pull my hair out. I love being a mommy to her and I thank God every day for sending her to us but sometimes I think I am going insane.... Hmm how did my mom do it with all us kids.
August 11, 2008
kids say the cutest things
Posted by The Ruff Family at 10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
From the mouths of Babes! Looks like it's time to pay the postman and get another bun in the oven, right?!?! That is too funny!!!
I've been reading through your blog and it looks like your little girl is a lot like my little girl down to the whole bathroom announcements. So happy to see your doing so good!!
The post office comment is SO funny!:D
Post a Comment