August 1, 2008

Surgery

Hi all.. TOday i did not have my surgery due to my blood pressure was so high. SO i am going to have to get my blood pressure down and then they will reschedule my surgery. More updates to come..

3 comments:

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

Hey! My mother-in-law found that her blood pressure dropped after drinking a large glass of water every morning - about a half hour before eating. Try it!

LaAna said...

Hey Woman! I'm so glad you found your way to my blog. It's great to hear from you and to see you little cutie. I hope all is well and that your surgery goes as planned. I feel you blood pressure pain - I have to take BP medicine every day (thanks Dad for the gift that keeps on giving!).

LaAna said...

Hey Woman! I'm so glad you found your way to my blog. It's great to hear from you and to see you little cutie. I hope all is well and that your surgery goes as planned. I feel you blood pressure pain - I have to take BP medicine every day (thanks Dad for the gift that keeps on giving!).