Ok As many of you may or may not know I have sleep apnea. So i went to a sleep specialist and i have to sleep with a mask that is called a CPAC. It helps me breathe better and not SNORE so loudly. Anyways fast forward to today on the way home from church todd and i were talking about how better i am able to sleep. Then from the back seat Caroline says to us I need to go to the doctors. WE ask why and she says I need a nose blower like mommies. I then ask her what is a nose blower. She said you put it up your nose and it gets the burgers out so you dont snore no more. All we could do was laugh our heads off. My child comes up with the funniest things. I thought you all might enjoy a laugh...
February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Sure Kimmie, the truth comes out! It's not a case of sleep apnea you have, it's a case of Giant Boogers!!! And the truth shall set you free..... too funny!
I need one of those too. Funny little girl
That is funny. I have a CPAP also. I am suppose to go in for surgery though just don't have the time to go in for them.
Post a Comment