I have been working alot lately. Ive been filling in for several people at work so that my hours havent been cut so badly at work. That has been a huge answer to prayers. I also have been trying to exercise and eat right. This has been my goal for awhile now. BUt due to some health problems it has made me see the light. Yes my high blood pressure has gotten worse and I went to a sleep specialist and i have sleep apnea. So this yr I have made it my goal to eat right and trying to exercise. I am still too young to be having high blood pressure and all this other stuff. SO i will exercise and eat right and try to get down to my goal weight and keep it there. I want to lose 1oo lbs.
So please Keep me in your prayers and everyone please take care of your bodies.
love ya
kimmie
January 15, 2009
What Ive Been UP to!!!!!
Posted by The Ruff Family at 12:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Good for you sweetie. I also have high blood pressure. It runs in my family.. I think ALL the women over 30 have problems with BP in my family. I too have set some goals for some weight loss. Good luck to you and good luck to me. BTW.. I like your Blog.. Looks good!
are you doing weight watchers? I started doing that and it really helps. The funny thing is, I get sick now everytime I eat unhealthy... crazy, huh! Well, good luck!
Good for you taking care of your health. I too have high blood pressure (thanks Dad), but I take my pills everyday and it's not a problem. We too are eating health and exercising more. Try hard and just think about that sweet daughter of yours - that will help give you strength.
Good for you Kimmie!
Great goals! I too am working on my weight....
You can do it!
Post a Comment