Hello everyone!!! I hope all are doing well. I have still got this nasty sinus infection. It seems that this cough doesnt want to leave my body. But I suffer through it. I am feeling a little better. I have just been working like crazy though. It seems that everyone waits to the last minute to do their Christmas shopping too. So the electronics dept has kept me busy. When i get home all i want to do is crash. So hopefully this week when I am off work i can catch up on all the housework. and maybe we will get the christmas decorations up. But just wishing everyone a good day...
December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
It's the time of year for coughs and busy days! I hope you get to feeling better. Love the new header!
sorry bout the sinus infection! i hate those...good luck on catching up. i need some luck on that too. :)
Hey Kimmie! Just wanted to wish you well and hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment