ok I went and saw Twilight tonight with my hubby and I so LOVED it... I so want to see it again. It was so good and I would recommend everyone going to see this movie.. It was so nice to go and see a movie with the hubby. It has been a while since we have been out on a date. Hopefully we can do this more often. That is one thing I dont like about living so far from family. It is hard to find a babysitter. Luckily I have two great inlaws who watched her for us. We dont get to go out very often so it was nice for a change..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Yes it was a very good movie!! You need to read the rest of the books. The first story is only the beginning.
I've read the first two {borrowing them from a friend who has lent them to half the town... waiting list!}. The movie is not here yet {oh the joy of small towns!}
I'm happy that you got to have a date! :)
The word verification is: flute
WOW! I had a lot of catch up reading to do on your Blog.
Now, I have heard so many mixed reviews on this movie I guess I need to just see it for myself. I loved all the books but was totally bummed out about the cast. Glad you liked it though and hope you get out with your hubby more often.
Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving too!
Hi Kimmy,
I read the first book, 1/2 of the second, and then LaAna filled me in on the third. Karl took me to see the movie, and while it wasn't my cup of tea, it was fun to be in a theater where everyone was clapping and cheering (mostly teenage girls-- I owe Karl for that!! ha ha!). If you have another date night soon, I'd recommend Four Christmases-- we saw it over the weekend and it was really funny. We also saw Australia and it was good, a bit on the long side, but good nonetheless. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!
i've been wondering if i should go...thanks for the recomendation.
Post a Comment