Hey everyone.. I have been busy with work and then we went on vacation and i just havent made the time to sit and write. I am such a freaking slacker. Or a professional slacker.... But the last week and a half I really havent been feeling all that well either. It seems that everything that I seem to eat doesnt sit well with me... It either comes out one end or the other. I know you dont want to hear that but hey you wanted to know what was going on with us and that is one of the things that has been going on.
Caroline has been trying really hard to use the potty.. SHe does really well with the whole potty in the toilet.. But when it comes to pooping in the potty she doesnt get it . We are trying really hard to get her potty trained by next month so that she can go to 4k. Bribing her does really well. I didnt want to have to start that but if it works why not try it.... If any of you mommies have any advice please i would be happy to listen to it....
Todd is getting really busy at work. He will be starting with the new company soon so we hope all goes well with that transtition. tHAT IS ABOUT ALL THAT IS GOING ON IN THE RUFF HOUSEHOLD...
July 16, 2008
Im a slacker
Posted by The Ruff Family at 2:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Hi Kimmie,
With potty training my girls I had to take them potty every 30 minutes the first week and then each week I increased the time between when I took them. I would not ask them if they needed to go, I would just take them. I would give them a lot to drink so that they would usually need to go and get used to that urge. They still needed reminders for a few months, but They had very few accidents after 2 weeks.
I had to take my girls potty every 30-45 minutes when they were potty training. Give her plenty to drink and don't ask her if she needs to go, just take her until she gets it and it becomes a habit.
Post a Comment