June 20, 2008

my day




Hmm every mothers worst nightmare.... As i am sitting watching a little tv after playing with caroline i notice it is really quiet. So I go in my room and look down and there she sits in a pile of hair. Apparently she was wanting a haircut... Hair was everywhere.. Now my cute little one looks like a little boy with a crew cut... It will grow out.. All she kept saying was im sorry mommy im sorry mommy. I just had to walk out of the room and ball my eyes out. It finally was getting long enough to start putting in cute pigtails..




So that was my day.... Hope you all had a better one...








1 comments:

Rose said...

wow, I've heard of this type of tragedy before but fortunately I haven't had to go through it myself. Now I need to knock on some wood!!