May 6, 2008

YEAH SHES SLEEPING IN HER OWN BED

YES!!!!! Its been about two weeks and she has been sleeping in her own bedroom. Todd and I are so excited about this. Well really I am the one who has allowed Caroline to sleep in our bed and so I have tried very hard to make her sleep in her own bed... Usually on the weekends I allow her to sleep in the bed just depends on how tired I am and if I want to stay up till she falls asleep.. She was staying up till 2 and 3 am but now about 11 or 11:30 she says I am tired and I put her in the bed and walk out and about ten minutes later she is fast asleep.
We told her if she wanted her room painted for her birthday that she would have to start sleeping in her own room. It worked. Now if I could get more sleep then all would be well with the world. But she is doing good in her own room..

1 comments:

Rose said...

I love it, I know the feeling to be able to go to sleep in your bed without a little wiggle bug pushing up against your back.I saw your blog a while ago and I have a link from my blog if that's alright. Love you cutie, Rose