April 30, 2008

my first blog

ok so now all i hear from friends and family is all about this new blogging. So I thought I would try it out. Everyone is telling me how cute Caroline is getting and she is saying the cutest things and so I thought you all might like a chuckle. Well let me just tell you all about what is going on in our crazy family life. Todd is working for UTI and they are getting ready to lose the contract with BMW so its been a crazy transistion. I am still at Walmart.. Caroline will be four in May and we just registered her for 4K Kindergarten so we are waiting to hear back on that. She is starting to sleep in her own room. Yes I became the mother I always said that I wouldnt be who would let her child sleep in their bed. The things you do when you have children. I love her dearly but boy oh boy is she a handful.
Well she is an energetic smart little thing. She loves the computer and as I am typing this she is begging me to get on the computer. So i will end for now...

1 comments:

Rose said...

so Kim are you going to do something with this blog? ....... miss you