As you all know Caroline is four now. There are times that I wonder am i doing enough to teach her right and wrong. She can be a handful at times but other times she will crawl into your help and mom i love you. At times like those it just makes all the bad days just disappear. We are trying to teach her to say her own prayers and she is doing very good. We are really hoping that she can get into the 4K program here so that maybe she will see how other kids act and tame down a little bit. ANywhoo I just thought I would tell you that our little one is doing good. We love her and thank Heavenly Father every day for her.. She is helping me do better at saying my own prayers. Now if I could just get my scripture study in....
May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I love to hear about Caroline. Isn't it wonderful to hear your children pray?
Post a Comment