March 23, 2009

A Visitor From Home!!!!

so apparently these pictures are backwards!! I got to see my Auntie Theresa! It was so special. We had so much fun! Caroline was so happy. And so was I... I just kept on hugging her. And of course all of you that may know me know that i am a big emotional ball baby. I get that from my momma... Poor Caroline she doesnt stand a chance! I have learned that it is hard from being away from family but i have my little family here and they mean the world to me!

WE had a fun St Patricks Day!!!! We had a special visitor and a fireside that was awesome that we went to!! Here we are waiting in line!!! Caroline kept asking about when we were going to get to see Mommas Uncle. She was getting a little confused about the aunt and uncle concept.

2 comments:

Sia said...

I'm so glad you had an opportunity to connect with Mom-- she called me and told me that she was able to see you and Caroline. I know it was a special treat for her as well! :)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Glad that you got to have the visit with your Aunt. How nice.