October 14, 2008

Sleeplessness

Ok it is getting old and tiring. No matter what time I go to bed about two hours later it is going to be a fact that I am going to wake up to have to use the bathroom and then i will be wide awake. Ugh... It is getting on my nerves. Todd says take a sleep aid. Ok when I do that I am groggy the whole next day and I hate that feeling. So i tried taking two Ibuprofen to see if that would help. Nope still the same thing.
I hate this feeling of not being able to sleep and then I am no good to anyone the next day cause I am so tired. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Bummer! i don't sleep well myself, so I'm not much help, sorry.

Chuckie said...

Why don't you try only taking half of the sleeping aid. That might help you sleep yet not be so powerful to make you groggy the next day. If you are waking up only to use the restroom then try emptying your bladder before you go to bed and not drinking anything for an hour or so before you go to bed. If none of this helps then seek the coucil of a medical professional as there maybe something wrong.

Love ya!

Rose said...

try not to drink anything right before bed. Oh you can always wear a diaper. Love you......

LaAna said...

Just get a water proof sheet and let it go!!! That's REALLY what works for Chuckie!
(Hee hee hee)