October 21, 2008

The Biggest Loser

OK so in my quest to lose this weight I thought I would get the biggest loser workout dvds. All I have to say is ouch ouch and ouch. But i do feel it working. I have used muscles that I have not worked in yrs. I have learned I am so out of shape that is not funny. They have you doing simple jumping jacks and you got it right i cant even do them... BUt i am sticking to it. It is working my abs and i can feel them burn. So i am hoping to see an improvement in the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Rose said...

good for you... keep at it. I'm doing the same.. not always perfect but trying. One of my main goals is to teach my children through example that exercise and a good diet is best.

Anonymous said...

i have done that dvd before. it does give you a good workout. keep going at it! i am going to start them again so i can loose this baby fat! good luckwith it all!