So for Todds Birthday I got him a palm centro but then I wanted one too so we both got one. So the last couple of days I have been playing with my new phone trying to figure everything on it. Nothing has gotten done around the house.. Hmm maybe I should fold the laundry and not just set it on the couch.... I am such a slacker... Well also this weekend while I was at work Caroline was invited to two birthday parties.. Lucky one of them was not until I got off at work. Just what Todd wanted to do on his birthday was to take Caroline to birthday parties... But she had fun at them both... One was a bowling party and the other was at the park.. That child loves the park. She could stay there all day..
After the park we went over to my best friends house and had pizza and watched football and a movie. It was a very good movie. If you are in the mood for a very suspenseful movie I highly recommend Paranormal Hour. THats is all that is going on with us...
September 23, 2008
New phone
Posted by The Ruff Family at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
the birthday parties... Sometimes I have to say no or I'll end up spending more money on my kids friends then on my kids.. Crazy times.....
Happy Birthday Todd. Looks like new phones are the in thing this year for b-day gifts since that is what Carla got this year for her b-day as well. Sounds like you are doing good back there...maybe we will visit one day. I forgot to tell you that Aaron was back there this summer for almost two weeks. You guys could have went and visited with him. You probably wouldn't believe it was him since he has grown so much since the last time you saw him. Well take it easy and we will chat with you later.
Sounds like a busy day! I was thinking, and it seems like the last time you were here Caroline was a baby!! Has it really been that long!! Well, I've always wanted to visit South Carolina-- maybe we'll make it out there one day soon! Have a great day!
Love your cousin,
Sia
I pile my clean laundry up in the basket in the hall, until it takes over and then we have a big folding party-- everyone has to fold their own laundry!
Post a Comment