July 29, 2008

I am having surgery

Hello everyone I just thought that I would let you all know that I am having gall bladder surgery on Friday morning.. IT is outpatient surgery and i will come home that afternoon. From talking to alot to people it seems to be more common than not. But everyone tells me that I will feel so much better having this surgery so that calms my nerves a little. I am a little nervous because i DISLIKE hospitals.. They make me queazzzzzyyy. I am just glad that Todd will be there when I wake up. SO it may be awhile before I post after Friday but I will let you all know how I am doing..

2 comments:

Rose said...

I hope all went well with the surgery. I had the same thing a few years ago but it was a in patient three days type thing. Hope all is well.

Elizabeth "Betsy" said...

I don't know if you remember me complaining about a hurnia when we were comps. but turns out it was my gallbladder too. Had it out in 2000. You will feel tons better - good luck, you'll be in my prayers!